Regulation of The World Humour Festival
“THE DICTATORSHIP OF MONEY” – DECEMBER 2018
1.After the success that put the festival in the world network of caricature festivals, gaining 4 stars, the Calarasi Festival – one of the biggest of its kind in Eastern Europe, explosively develops by 2013. Starting with this edition, it became THE WORLD HUMOUR FESTIVAL FROM CALARASI, with 4 categories.
a. CARICATURE – theme “The Dictatorship of Money”
b. PORTRAIT CARICATURE – worldiwide known faces should be immortalized, this category holds The International Trophy “Stefan Banica”
c. DIGITAL HUMOUR – any type of digital artwork following the theme
d. PHOTOGRAPHY – hillarious instants
THE GRAND PRIZE – each artwork is automatically signed up for it regardless of the category.
3. There is an unlimited number of artworks that can be sent. The artworks have to be autenthic, accompanied by the sign up form and an autobiography.
4. The size of the artworks should be A3 or A4, JPG format with the minimum side of 1600 pixels or scanned at 300 dpi resolution.
5. Deadline: 26 NOVEMBER 2018
THE GRAND PRIZE – 3000 USD
– Caricature: 1ST PLACE – 500 USD; 2ND PLACE- 300 USD; 3RD PLACE- 200 USD
– Portrait Caricature: “Stefan Banica” Trophy- 300 USD
– Digital Humour: 1ST PLACE- 500 USD; 2ND PLACE- 300 USD; 3RD PLACE – 200 USD
– Photography: – 300 USD
– Special prizes – offered by partners and sponsors for all categories
Depending on the number of participants from all categories and the quality of the artworks, the jury reserves its right to forward the prize amounts.
7. The artworks should be sent at: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Further info: Tel/Fax: 0040242.315383; E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
9. The artworks will be added to the Humor Museum of Calarasi and its collection.